Re: Helping with the Ubuntu Audio Development Team

Brad,

These ideas sound great. How will we decide which QAs to post? Do you have a list, should we make one? I noticed in other wiki pages that troubleshooting was targeted at a specific set of hardware (eg. Toshiba laptops). Should we pick questions that apply to a general audience first? Thank you.

Yazen