UDS-M audio topics

Folks,

I've finally got my ticket for UDS-M (thanks, Brad!). I will be joining
you on Tuesday, as the hotel was over-booked Monday night.

However, I've realized that there are very few meetings about audio at
UDS-M, so I have thrown two discussions in at the last minute:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/multiuser-soundcards-pulseaudio

and

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/pulseaudio-or-alsa-volume-control-in-gnome

...more to see as starting points for a discussion, rather than fixed
solutions.

Also, I remember Daniel having some thoughts about tracing sound paths
that I remember I found appealed to my interest. Perhaps this could be
something to discuss as well.

See you at UDS-M!

// David

(Btw, how do you clean up old blueprints? While searching blueprints a
month ago, I remember e g finding a blueprint suggesting that we should
package polypaudio!)