I got the job!

So, it's finally official, I got the job as "Ubuntu Desktop Sound
Engineer"!

I will be starting to work at Canonical on August 2nd. What I'm actually
going to do in detail remains to be seen, but I believe it will be a
mixture of hardware enablement work and general audio stack maintenance.

So, if you haven't seen much of me the latest month, it's because the
administration around my new employment has taken more time than
expected. And also a really big thanks to the people who have helped me
out so far, thus making me qualified for this job!

// David