0.9.22 of PulseAudio

2010-09-01 09:39, Colin Guthrie wrote (in the PA mailing list):
> Spoke briefly to to Lennart, I think he was generally up for some kind
> of release, but we'll wait for a couple weeks when F15 beta freeze hits
> and thus his systemd work will be paused for a while at least and he can
> focus some of his time back on PA :)

Hmm, that will not be optimal for Ubuntu. Given that we won't see a
release in the upcoming week, I think it would make sense to take a
snapshot of stable-queue now, or possibly when the rewind patch is in,
and use that for Maverick. Do you agree?

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
http://launchpad.net/~diwic