Re: Two audio related blueprints for UDS-N

On 2010-10-21 16:15, Daniel Chen wrote:
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 8:00 AM, David Henningsson
<david.henningsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/multimedia-platform-n-audio-apport-symptom

Improving audio apport symptom

FYI, the blueprint has been renamed:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/multimedia-desktop-n-audio-apport-symptom

...and I've written a draft here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Specs/N/AudioApportSymptom

Like a draft flowchart, but I didn't spend time drawing it.

Upon inspecting the current Multimedia track schedule, I'll be on a
plane during this session, so I'll try and sketch out (and likely bzr
push) improvements before I leave Florida.

Oh, so you'll be around? Cool! From what I've been told you can mark yourself as "essential" for the blueprint and the auto-scheduler will then try to move the session accordingly. I don't know how long it will do that though.

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
http://launchpad.net/~diwic