Re: Audio-dev meeting at Monday 8th Nov, 13.00 UTC

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 08:17:53AM EDT, David Henningsson wrote:
> So, I guess it's time to kick off the weekly meetings.
> Mondays at 13.00 UTC is just preliminary, if it doesn't work out for
> you, let me know. I'm thinking that it would be optimal for Europe
> (where Conor, Rodrigo and myself are located), and that eastern
> parts of USA, and Australia, will make it without too much trouble.
> Meeting will be held at #ubuntu-meeting.
>
> Please reply to this message and say if it works out for you, and
> suggest a better time if it does not.

I will certainly be able to make this week, but after that, I very much doubt it. 13:00UTC is Tuesday midnight for me. Two or even 3 hours earlier would be preferable, but of course that makes it difficult for the US, so at the moment, I don't have any other time suggestions.

Luke