Moving audio packaging branches to ~ubuntu-audio-dev.

Hi all
I have decided to move all packaging branches under ~ubuntu-audio-dev ownership for Natty and beyond. This will allow all members of ~ubuntu-audio-dev to contribute packaging related work for alsa and pulseaudio, if they so choose. This has been prompted by Rodrego stepping in to do audio related work this cycle, while I spend my time on Unity accessibility.

I will do the migration for natty packaging branches some time in the next couple of days. If there are any objections, please speak up ASAP.

The packages I will migrate are:
alsa-driver
alsa-lib
alsa-utils
alsa-tools
pulseaudio

If you feel that we should put other audio related packaging work into branches, feel free to do so if the package is not already maintained in a branch, or if it is in a branch, under the ownership of a different team, let me know and I will see about moving it over. Note that this doesn't include jackd-defaults, jackd2, jack-audio-connection-kit, and libffado. These packages are maintained in debian's pkg-multimedia git under Ubuntu branches where applicable.

Luke

Follow ups