DKMS packaging of HDA modules

Due to requirements/wishes from Canonical OEM Services team, I'll try to set up DKMS packaging of HDA modules during the coming week or two.
Just as with Brad's c-o-t-d, this also bases on Takashi's daily snapshot.

From there it differs though:
1) Only for the files in sound/pci/hda directory are updated.
2) I'd like a pure launchpad daily recipe solution
3) I'll need to maintain backport patches for this to compile on the latest stable release. Usually only the latest stable release will be maintained, but if there's strong demand for something else that will be considered. 4) As this is DKMS based, we'll ship the source and it will recompile on the end user's machine - i e, no ABI bumping.

I plan to put this into the ubuntu-audio-dev PPA. Any questions/comments?

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
http://launchpad.net/~diwic

Follow ups