Alsa 1.0.24 test packaging

I have packaged alsa-{lib,tools,utils,plugins} 1.0.24 in a ppa: https://launchpad.net/~diwic/+archive/alsa1024

Since it may take some time before this becomes available through official channels [1], you're encouraged to use this ppa for testing. Worst case I guess we could even upload from this into Natty.

I haven't done any serious testing so far, just installation of the packages (and checked that sound still works after a reboot).

And yes, now there is a command named "alsaucm" for those of you longing for that. :-)

Note that Debian's /sbin/alsa-utils has been skipped in favour of upstream's alsactl init/restore in this version.

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
http://launchpad.net/~diwic

[1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-alsa-devel/2011-February/008717.html