PulseAudio 0.99.2

Hi Luke,

PulseAudio 0.99.2 has just been released and given the many bugfixes in there, I believe we should get that into Ubuntu Oneiric ASAP.

At the same time, Sjoerd Simons has released PulseAudio 0.99.1 into Debian Experimental, incorporating many of Ubuntu's changes in order for us to be able to sync from Debian again.

Also, it wouldn't surprise me if some of the jack detection patches needs refreshing on top of that.

As I'm not as experienced with packaging as you are, I'm not sure how to proceed myself to do a resync? Anything you want me to do to help out here?

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
http://launchpad.net/~diwic

Follow ups