Re: PulseAudio 0.99.2

On Aug 16, 2011 9:25 AM, "David Henningsson" <
david.henningsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Luke,
>
> PulseAudio 0.99.2 has just been released and given the many bugfixes in
there, I believe we should get that into Ubuntu Oneiric ASAP.

Right, and it shouldn't need an FFe because it's only bug fixes.

> At the same time, Sjoerd Simons has released PulseAudio 0.99.1 into Debian
Experimental, incorporating many of Ubuntu's changes in order for us to be
able to sync from Debian again.

> Also, it wouldn't surprise me if some of the jack detection patches needs
refreshing on top of that.

> As I'm not as experienced with packaging as you are, I'm not sure how to
proceed myself to do a resync? Anything you want me to do to help out here?

If rc2 isn't in experimental yet, and it doesn't appear so from a cursory
glance at git, then I recommend updating the Ubuntu package. Otherwise we
can update rc2 into experimental and then merge it.