Oneiric audio status

I have a lot going on in my head right now, but I was just going to check with you where we stand since the release. I haven't had much time to look at the bug reports during the last week, but is there anything that stands out as needing attention more than anything else? If so, please let me know - I could see if I could have a look at it during the next two days (then I'm off to LinuxCon/ELCE, then UDS).

As for PulseAudio, I've committed three fixes for an SRU. We should probably add my fourth as well, it's a little hacky but from what I can tell there is no less hacky way to fix the problem without much rewriting. [1] I'm sure there was a bug report somewhere that set me off with working on this... There are probably a few patches from the "stable-1.x" tag (the new stable-queue) to pull as well.

(Note in particular this one [2] because it causes proprietary applications to link with GPL libraries by mistake)

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
http://launchpad.net/~diwic

[1] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pulseaudio-discuss/2011-October/011724.html