Ubuntu audio bug reporting inquiry

Dear Ubuntu Audio Developers / Ubuntu Bug Control:

Hello. I am e-mailing to inquire about how one reports Ubuntu audio
bugs on Launchpad. As per
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingSoundProblems the requested method is
via a terminal:
ubuntu-bug audio

However, one is unable to do this, as per Marco Laverdière's (CC'ed)
below forwarded e-mail, and confirmed on my system:

lsb_release -rd
Release:	12.10

apt-cache policy audio
N: Unable to locate package audio

apt-cache policy apport
apport:
  Installed: 2.6.1-0ubuntu6
  Candidate: 2.6.1-0ubuntu6
  Version table:
 *** 2.6.1-0ubuntu6 0
        900 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ quantal-updates/main i386 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     2.6.1-0ubuntu3 0
        500 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ quantal/main i386 Packages

Would this be a bug in apport?

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter and I look
forward to your response.

--
Christopher M. Penalver
E-Mail: christopher.m.penalver@xxxxxxxxx