PulseAudio 2.99.2 - work in progress

I'm currently testing packaging of PulseAudio 2.99.2 in my ppa:diwic/pulseaudio-testing ppa (built for Raring). Feel free to do test runs of it. I've discovered some Bluetooth regressions and working with upstream to resolve them.

I've also done a massive attempt to try to reduce our delta with Debian, I'm working with Sjoerd on this one. You can watch lp:~ubuntu-audio-dev/pulseaudio/ubuntu.raring for the progress; but don't upload it yet.

Also, sbc and webrtc are going to need MIRs... :-/

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
https://launchpad.net/~diwic

Follow ups