PulseAudio pending SRU

Hi Ubuntu Release Team,

We currently have a pending SRU for PulseAudio in 12.04, version 1:1.1-0ubuntu15.2. This SRU fixes six bugs, four of which have been successfully verified. For the other two we have problems verifying them due to lack of hardware.

For certification and upcoming hardware enablement it would be very good if we had the SRUed PulseAudio in 12.04.2.

So, I'm basically asking for your permission to mark the two remaining bugs (946232 and 1038084) as fix verified without verification, so that the SRU can proceed to precise-updates. This seems to be the wisest option at the moment. What do you think?

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
https://launchpad.net/~diwic