Re: Accidental copy to ppa:ubuntu-audio-dev/alsa-daily

On 04/24/2013 08:59 PM, Evan Broder wrote:
Hey guys -
   Just as an FYI, I accidentally copied the mosh packages from
ppa:keithw/mosh into the alsa-daily PPA (it shows up at the top of the
list of destination PPAs, and I failed to double-check)

Really sorry about that! I went ahead and deleted them, so hopefully
nobody noticed anyway, but wanted to own up to the mistake.

Thanks for the heads up. It's not the first time this happens. :-)

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
https://launchpad.net/~diwic