HDA DKMS update

Hi,

It looks like upstream has split the HDA driver into several directories now:

sound/hda
sound/pci/hda
include/sound/hda*

Today I've modified the daily builds to include all of these directories: sound/pci/hda remains the main directory, sound/hda is put in a hdacore/ subdirectory and include/sound/hda* is put in a include/ subdirectory. The recipes have been modified accordingly, and a special rule is run in debian/clean that moves the correct include files over.

I've added a vivid build and the vivid one now uses all these directories. I didn't want to move the other ones over because I'm not completely sure about all the things Hui has done to solve it there. Hui, could you have a look at what I've done for vivid and see if that is suitable for the other releases too?

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
https://launchpad.net/~diwic

Follow ups