ubuntu-avengers team mailing list archive

Clarity on the Goal of Ubuntu Avengers

Hi All,

I know a number of new folks have joined from the QA team, but I just
want to clarify what the goal of this team is.

Ubuntu Avengers is *not* a general purpose QA team. The goal is to
only include folks who are using Ubuntu on their phone as their the
only device - in other words, using the phone as we expect a consumer
to.

We ask all bugs found by the team to be reported (bug links are
available on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Avengers) and to be tagged
"avengers". This should provide a list of the bugs *real* users using
the platform on a daily basis see, as well as how critical they are.

Please also ensure you are using the "ubuntu-system" image and upgrade
via the Settings app - this will ensure we are all using the same
channel.

Thanks!

--
Jono Bacon