ubuntu-boot team mailing list archive

Re: Call for Ubuntu Boot testing

Hello, I can login, no prob. ctrl-alt-f2.. also works.
I've attached a mobcam shot from the bootup screen, just before X. That
screen is there for some time, 5 secs perhaps (I've measured).

I was wrong about the messages related to the securityfs see  the picture.
"mountall: Unable to write pid file: Read-only file system"... and later
about the securityfs
"mount: securityfs already mounted or /sys/kernel/security busy"

Br,
 Jarkko