Ubuntu Bugpatterns

I was recently looking at bug reports with the greatest number of
duplicates[0] and discovered http://launchpad.net/bugs/224599 which was
still being reported and had about 240 duplicates.

To prevent further duplicate reporting I wrote an ubuntu-bugpattern[1],
which is used by apport to guide a reporter to the existing bug instead
of filing a new one first.  The bug pattern is quite short and looks
like:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<patterns>
    <pattern url="https://launchpad.net/bugs/224599";>
        <re key="Traceback">SystemError:.*/etc/libuser.conf</re>
    </pattern>
</patterns>

The pattern url is the bug the reporter will be directed to and the key
is the file to search for a regular expression.  The patterns are pulled
from the bzr tree every fifteen minutes.

Any member of the bug control team can push to the ubuntu-bugpatterns
bzr tree.  If you check it out you will find a detailed README file and
a few examples of patterns.  While this isn't incredibly useful now,
since apport is turned off by default, I wanted everyone to know about
this ability for the upcoming Intrepid cycle.

[0]
http://people.ubuntu.com/~brian/reports/most-duplicates/bugs-with-most-duplicates.html
This isn't updated regularly.  Does anyone else find it useful?

[1]
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-bugcontrol/apport/ubuntu-bugpatterns

Thanks,
--