Re: andreas-wenning wants to join

Hi

> 1) Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to
> you or Ubuntu?  Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?
Yes, of course. Talking in-polite never results in anthing good. And I've signed the Ubuntu CoC.

> 2) Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage[0], Bugs/Assignment[1] and
> Bugs/Importance[2] at wiki.ubuntu.com?  Do you have any questions about
> that documentation?
All of them read and understood. After clarifications to the confirmed/triaged status' last month everything is clear; so no questions to them.

> 3) What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash
> report bug before making it public?  See Bugs/HowToTriage[1] for more
> information.
Anything that could look like passwords, account numbers or other kind of keys. Better safe than sorry; so also other things that could be private in any way.

> 4) Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
> interested in helping out with?
I'm already subscribed to bugmail for: python-uniconvertor, libapache-mod-random, libapache-mod-layout, imapsync, offlineimap, kde-guidance and qtoctave. So I'm keeping an eye on those (kde-guidance is being replaced for intrepid, so this will mostly be SRU worthy bugs).
I'll mostly look at kde/qt packages, but also on CLI tools. And I'm normally not afraid of fixing a bug / making a debdiff once in a while.

> 5) I also need to see a list of five or more bugs which you have
> triaged.  These bugs should demonstrate your understanding of the triage
> process and how to properly handle bugs.  If there is a bug in your list
> that does not have an importance indicate what importance you would give
> it after becoming a member of Ubuntu Bug Control.  Please use urls in
> your list of bugs so I can more easily find them.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/debian/+source/offlineimap/+bug/204572 Low
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/offlineimap/+bug/96710 Wishlist
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/imapsync/+bug/253996 Medium
https://bugs.launchpad.net/debian/+source/libapache-mod-iptos/+bug/145570 https://bugs.launchpad.net/debian/+source/libapache-mod-index-rss/+bug/145540 and 10 other bugs in same category; High
https://bugs.launchpad.net/debian/+source/imapsync/+bug/177133 Medium
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtoctave/+bug/193208

Hope this is sufficient. And I'm looking forward to continue the bug squeezing!

Cheers,
Andreas
--
Andreas Wenning <awen@xxxxxxx>