Re: andreas-wenning wants to join

> I'll mostly look at kde/qt packages, but also on CLI tools. And I'm normally not afraid of fixing a bug / making a debdiff once in a while.

Excellent!

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/debian/+source/offlineimap/+bug/204572 Low

I feel that a comment here would have been useful to help the reporter
and future triagers/developers, but otherwise good.

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/offlineimap/+bug/96710 Wishlist

A comment, but no triaging work in particular, still New/Undecided.

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/imapsync/+bug/253996 Medium

Good title/description work.

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/debian/+source/libapache-mod-iptos/+bug/145570 https://bugs.launchpad.net/debian/+source/libapache-mod-index-rss/+bug/145540 and 10 other bugs in same category; High

More title and description cleanup, with status changes as well. Great
triaging work.

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/debian/+source/imapsync/+bug/177133 Medium

A self-reported bug, carried throughout the process. Good work.

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtoctave/+bug/193208

Reported, triaged, and fixed...nice!

> Hope this is sufficient. And I'm looking forward to continue the bug squeezing!

Squeezing is good but squashing is better :]

I personally like more comment verbosity when I am working with a bug
(except for title/description updates that are self-explanatory), so
subscribers can actually understand why I did what I did (they are
going to get a status change email anyway, so you might as well throw
in a useful comment). But overall good work, +1.

- Mike