Re: Application for becoming a member of Bug-Control

On Wed, 2008-08-20 at 16:13 +0200, Andreas Moog wrote:
> > 4. Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
> > interested in helping out with?
>
> I mostly go the list of bugs down and don't have a preferred package.
> But I would be very interested in helping with xorg and mozilla-packages.

I assume you know about their different requirements for bugs,
especially the different process used in mozillateam. What do you
think of them. Do you think having different processes for different
packages is a good thing, a necessary evil, or something that should be
avoided?

> There are some more bugs which I either confirmed, invalidated or
> reported upstream. If you need to know anything more, I'll be happy to
> give you what you want. Thanks for reviewing my application.

I support this application. I think Andreas would be a good member
of the team.

Thanks,

James