Apport bug pattern testing

Hi,

I just added an apport bug filter for
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/upstart/+bug/273761 and
since I was doing this for the first time, I was unsure how to test
the pattern I'd created. With the help of Brian Murray, I learned
that apport is configured to look for the location of the bug filters
in /etc/apport/crashdb.conf. By modifying this configuration file,
it's possible to test a new filter without pushing it up to the main
repository by pointing the configuration to an alternate location. (It's
useful to have this be on webserver that you can view the access logs,
so you can see the actual file name that apport requests; in the bug
above, apport was not asking for the name I expected it to.)

I've added this documentation to the README file in the bzr tree.

(I also note that in this specific bug, apport didn't fall back
to trying to find the upstart.xml file when it couldn't find the
upstart-compat-sysv.xml file. I need to file a bug against apport
for this.)

--
Steve Beattie
<sbeattie@xxxxxxxxxx>