Bug Importance Review

Hi,

I have applied to become a member of ubuntu-bugcontrol and was
requested that I submit some importances of bugs.

I have selected 5 bugs at random with undecided importance. I have
also attempted to justify why I marked them as such. If there is any
difference in opinion, I would love to hear from you so I could learn.

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/wordnet/+bug/275122
-This is actually cheating, since i logged this bug. Even although
nobody else has reported the bug, it does break some functionality of
the application. The application is universe. I would rate it as Low,
but due to the fact that there should be a security update going into
it, but is not a widely used application, I would rate this as Medium.

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/275120
-Atheros WLAN AR242x LED doesn't work
-I would rate this as Low as it doesn't affect functionality.

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/knockd/+bug/31379
-knockd dies if I 'suspend'
-I would rate this as Low.  knockd not being able to resume after a
suspend only breaks a universe application in a specific situation.

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/49042
-nic 3c900B not working
-I would rate this as High as it affects the functioning of the system
and also affects a hardware component.

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnupg/+bug/50675
-error message when a key has expired is not helpful
-Low. As this is an error message that could be more helpful.

Thanks!

--
Stefan Lesicnik