regression-potential bug review

In the past week Leann, Steve, Pedro and I have been actively reviewing
the regression-potential tagged bug reports for the upcoming release of
Intrepid.  However, there are quite a few of them and we would
appreciate your help!

You might have already heard, but Steve has setup a report[0] that lists
ones that are tagged as regression-* and it is a nice consolidated way
to view the bug reports.

I've also started graphing[1] the regression-potential ones.  The page
provides convenient entry points to different types of
regression-potential bug reports.  For example, you can click on the
graph of the bugs with an "Undecided" importance and be taken to a
Launchpad query of the those bugs.

We've been focusing on making sure the bug reports are complete, setting
importance and also setting milestones for some bug reports.  If you run
across any bug reports that you feel need escalation please notify us in
#ubuntu-bugs or e-mail the Bug Squad mailing list.

[0] http://people.ubuntu.com/~sbeattie/regression_tracker.html
[1]
http://people.ubuntu.com/~brian/complete-graphs/regression-potential/

Thanks,