Integration with Brainstorm

Hello,

When people suggest something new in a bug, we close the bug and point
them at the documentation explaining what to do with your ideas.
At the moment the policy seems to be to let the reporter open a
specification. However, I think it would be much better to encourage
people to place their idea at Brainstorm and discuss it there before
writing such a technical document as a blueprint. It would also make
them feel like there is being listed better to them, since there are
rarely responses to invalid blueprints, most of the time their status
stays New.

I suggest to adapt the policy and documentation to let the Bugsquad
point people at Brainstorm rather than at LP Blueprints.

Regards,
--
Sense Hofstede
<http://www.qense.nl/>