Re: Application for Ubuntu Bug Control Team

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 11:05:19PM +0100, Julien Lavergne wrote:
> Thanks Andrew and Mike :)
>
> I also bookmarked and read the link about apport crash report.
>
> This is some bugs I worked on recently, not sure it's my best 5 :

The bug reports don't need to be your best 5 per se, just show different
kinds of work that you have done when triaging bug reports.  This can be
forwarding bugs upstream, gathering detailed information, recreating the
bug and documenting a test case, even converting a bug to a question.

--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com