Re: Application for Ubuntu Bug Control Team

Thanks Andrew and Mike :)

I also bookmarked and read the link about apport crash report.

This is some bugs I worked on recently, not sure it's my best 5 :
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mkvtoolnix/+bug/334452
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ogmrip/+bug/278961
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/conduit/+bug/334087
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/conduit/+bug/306236
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/avant-window-navigator/+bug/188654

You can also look at last activities on conduit package bug reports, I
made various triaging recently on them.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne