Re: sianis wants to join

Hi!

Here are my answers:

> 1) Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to
> you or Ubuntu?  Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?

Yes I do and I signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct, so I am an Ubuntero.

> 2) Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage[0], Bugs/Assignment[1] and
> Bugs/Importance[2] at wiki.ubuntu.com?  Do you have any questions about
> that documentation?

Yes I have. No I have not any question.

> 3) What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash
> report bug before making it public?  See Bugs/HowToTriage[1] for more
> information.

Passwords, things that look like bank account numbers, CSS keys, etc.

> 4) Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
> interested in helping out with?

Yes, I'd like to fix l10n bugs, like misspellings, typos and
untranslatable strings.

> 5) We also need to see a list of five or more bugs which you have
> triaged.  These bugs should demonstrate your understanding of the triage
> process and how to properly handle bugs.  If there is a bug in your list
> that does not have an importance indicate what importance you would give
> it after becoming a member of Ubuntu Bug Control.  Please use urls in
> your list of bugs so I can more easily find them.

Here are some bugs:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/languagechooser/+bug/3895
https://bugs.launchpad.net/synaptic/+bug/4055
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gdebi/+bug/30008