Application to join..(lajjr)

1 Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?
A. Yes I will be polite Yes I signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct.

2 Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and Bugs/Importance? Do you have any questions about that documentation?
A. Yes read them, and I will be here to help and fix any and all bug I can.

What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash report bug before making it public? See Bugs/HowToTriage for more information.

  Any type of sensitive information: name, address, phone numbers, email addresses, bank details (god forbid), etc passwords

3. Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are interested in helping out with? Not really I don't want to limit myself I like a lot of groups.
A. Say if I see and bug in package1 or package2 and say 1 belongs to packaging and two security, but I have the know how to fix them both I want to fix them and not be unable to, not saying I wouldn't be able to. I work for my own company we write software, and I want to help my developers if is account the math etc. You know what I mean.

4. Please list of five or more bugs which you have triaged. These bugs should demonstrate your understanding of the triage process and how to properly handle bugs. If there is a bug in your list that does not have an importance indicate what importance you would give it after becoming a member of Ubuntu Bug Control. Please use urls in your list of bugs.

A. I am a triager and help in several bugs closed I will show my abilities in a lot new ones. I believe all bugs are very important, but I know some are more than others.

Thank you for considering me for this application with Ubuntu Bug Control

http://launchpad.net/~lajjr
or edgy
https://edge.launchpad.net/~lajjr

Leo Albert Jackson Jr