Application to join..(lajjr)

 1 Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they
 are rude to you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code
 of Conduct?
 A. Yes I will be polite Yes I signed the Ubuntu Code of
 Conduct.

 2 Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment,
 Bugs/Status and Bugs/Importance? Do you have any questions
 about that documentation?
 A. Yes read them, and I will be here to help and fix any
 and all bug I can.

3. What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport
 crash report bug before making it public? See
 Bugs/HowToTriage for more information.

A. Any type of sensitive information: name, address, phone
 numbers, email addresses, bank details (god forbid), etc
 passwords

4. Is there a particular package or group of packages that
 you are interested in helping out with? Not really I
 don't want to limit myself I like a lot of groups.
 A. Say if I see and bug in package1 or package2 and say 1
 belongs to packaging and two security, but I have the know
 how to fix them both I want to fix them and not be unable
 to, not saying I wouldn't be able to. I work for my own
 company we write software, and I want to help my developers
 if is account the math etc. You know what I mean.

5. Please list of five or more bugs which you have triaged.
 These bugs should demonstrate your understanding of the
 triage process and how to properly handle bugs. If there is
 a bug in your list that does not have an importance indicate
 what importance you would give it after becoming a member of
 Ubuntu Bug Control. Please use urls in your list of bugs.

 A. I am a triager and help in several bugs closed I will
 show my abilities in a lot new ones. I believe all bugs are
 very important, but I know some are more than others.

 Thank you for considering me for this application with
 Ubuntu Bug Control

 http://launchpad.net/~lajjr
 or edgy
 https://edge.launchpad.net/~lajjr