Application for Bug Control

I would like to apply to join the Ubuntu Bug Control Team.  My
application follows:

1) Yes I promise to be polite to bug reporters.  Yes I have signed the
Ubuntu Code Of Conduct.

2) Yes I have read the documentation Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment,
Bugs/Status, and Bugs/Importance.  I have no questions at this time.  If
needed I will reference this documentation and #ubuntu-bugs if I do have
questions.

3) Some of the types of sensitive information you should look for are
passwords, bank account numbers, CSS keys, and other such things.

4)  The package set that I am most interested in is ampache,
ampache-themes, and python-coherence, mysql, php5.

5) I have a list of bugs that I have worked on, on my wiki page [1].

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/coherence/+bug/338408
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/motion/+bug/285881
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ampache/+bug/179275
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/typespeed/+bug/248216
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/i8kutils/+bug/186184

Most of the above bugs would have a set the bug to wishlist or low.

My launchpad page
https://edge.launchpad.net/~cjsmo

Thank you
Charlie Smotherman