Re: andreserl wants to join

Good morning,

I'm applying to join the Ubuntu Bug Control team. I've responded your
questions bellow:

1) I do promise to be polite to bug reporters.
2) Yes I have read them and I don't have any questions about them.
3) Passwords, things that look like bank account numbers, CSS keys, etc.
4) Yes, I've started the Ubuntu-HA team, that will handle the packages
related to High Availability.
5) List:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/keepalived/+bug/160426
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/heartbeat/+bug/332043
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/heartbeat/+bug/369124
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/drbd8/+bug/371829
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openvpn/+bug/372358
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/irssi/+bug/372411

Other important information about me, is that I'm going through a MOTU
Junior Mentoring process, so you can find more information about bugs i've
worked with here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/4nDr3s/Mentorship

Thanks for considering me. Should you have any doubts, please contact me.

Cheers,

--
Andres E. Rodriguez Lazo (RoAkSoAx)
Ingeniero de Sistemas