Re: Application for bug-control

> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/netbook-remix/+bug/381336
> I would mark this one a high, because it has a severe impact on what
> will probably be a small number of users.  Triaging is still in
> progress, perhaps after getting a stack trace we will be able to
> determine if it is a dup of another bug out there, but still needs more
> information.
This is good work

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/286935
> It has been a long time in invalid state with no response.  I sent a
> friendly reminder requesting the information provided, check again in 2
> weeks to see if there is no response still, and if not, mark it invalid.

Not much to this bug, and not really demonstrating any triaging abilities here.

> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/372461
> I had to just move this one to Ubuntu, because it really doesn't affect
> a package (and bugs are not supposed to go in UNR).  I also confirmed
> it, linked it to the blueprint that was recently discussed, and asked
> that it be changed to wishlist
This one is OK.  I like that you linked it to the blueprint.

> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/f-spot/+bug/290654
> I confirmed the bug, marked it confirmed, and opened the upstream task
> and linked to the bug.
> but seems good to me, since it crashes the application with steps that
> are not that unusual)
Great that you pushed the bug upstream.  This is a very great thing to
do with bugs.

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/linux/+bug/368809
> configuration, and is not something that seems to be a severe impact
Another one you pushed upstream, very nice.  You probably should make
a comment in the bug mentioning this completed task.

Based on the triage presented here, I would like to give a +1.

~Brian Curtis

--Wernher Von Braun
"The second law of thermodynamics: If you think things are in a mess
now, JUST WAIT!!"