Application to the Ubuntu Bug Control team

Hello.
I'm developer of the openchrome project, and also I'm involved in bug
tracking for xserver-xorg-video-openchrome (the opensource VIA
driver).
I fixing bugs in openchrome project, which I found in Ubuntu.
I would like to do this better, thats why I would join to Ubuntu Bug
Control team.
I would can change importance of the bugs, set status to Triage etc.

I think I have meet all reqiurements:
1) Yes i promise to always be polite to any user, and yes i signed the
Ubuntu Code of Conduct.
https://edge.launchpad.net/~gang65/+codesofconduct
2) I've read all this pages, I understand it and I haven't got question.
3) I'd look for private data like passwords, credit card numbers, bank
accounts, etc.
4) Generally I would like to triage openchrome, and some Gnome bugs
5) Currently I'm working on bug in xserver-xorg-video-openchrome. I
would like to change priority like below:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-openchrome/+bug/221373

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-openchrome/+bug/158999

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-openchrome/+bug/367746

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-openchrome/+bug/364739

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-openchrome/+bug/355918

If I join to Ubuntu Bug Control team, the triaging of the
xserver-xorg-video-openchrome bugs will be easier.

Best Regards
Bartosz

Follow ups