Re: Bug-control application for Krzysztof Klimonda (kklimonda)

Sorry,
  Apparently I've forgotten to rationalize an Importance of bugs I've
send here. So without further delay:
[snip]
> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bugs/394080
Comment: A request from developer. As stated by a reporter there is no
way to remove torrents from any Transmission interface. One have to dive
into ~/.config/transmission/torrents and remove files with cryptic
names.

> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bugs/338671
Comment: It would be nice to have this feature but it's not a bug nor a
regression.

> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bugs/374385
discussed)
Comment: A bug has been forwarded upstream, marked by developer as Won't
Fix because it's an Ubuntu/notify-osd issue.

> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bugs/371720
Comment: I'm not sure if upstream ticket should be added to a bug watch
because it's not *the same* issue (check a link) but it's the closest
thing I've found and it describes an issue so I've included link in my
comment. I've choosen Medium importance because it has a potential of
hitting a high number of Tix users. A testcase attached to upstream
report is a simple combo box.

> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bugs/374013
Comment: Now that I think about it the Importance of this bug should be
Medium. The inability to limit numbers of peers user is connected to may
cause a problem to people with some routers that can't handle too many
concurrent connections.

Best Regards,
Krzysztof Klimonda