Re: Bug-control application for Krzysztof Klimonda (kklimonda)

On Fri, 2009-07-10 at 20:28 +0200, Krzysztof Klimonda wrote:
> Sorry,
>   Apparently I've forgotten to rationalize an Importance of bugs I've
> send here. So without further delay:
> [snip]
> > https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bugs/394080
> Comment: A request from developer. As stated by a reporter there is no
> way to remove torrents from any Transmission interface. One have to dive
> into ~/.config/transmission/torrents and remove files with cryptic
> names.

This was a nice work, but I am unsure what *you* did here.

> > https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bugs/338671
> Comment: It would be nice to have this feature but it's not a bug nor a
> regression.

Agreed.

> > https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bugs/374385
> discussed)
> Comment: A bug has been forwarded upstream, marked by developer as Won't
> Fix because it's an Ubuntu/notify-osd issue.

Good. I expect you will raise this issue within Ubuntu.

> > https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bugs/371720
> Comment: I'm not sure if upstream ticket should be added to a bug watch
> because it's not *the same* issue (check a link) but it's the closest
> thing I've found and it describes an issue so I've included link in my
> comment. I've choosen Medium importance because it has a potential of
> hitting a high number of Tix users. A testcase attached to upstream
> report is a simple combo box.

Again, good work. Just a question, out of curiosity: have you followed
up on the upgrade/sync/merge from Tix 8.4.0 to 8.4.3?

> > https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bugs/374013
> Comment: Now that I think about it the Importance of this bug should be
> Medium. The inability to limit numbers of peers user is connected to may
> cause a problem to people with some routers that can't handle too many
> concurrent connections.

Again, I am not sure what you did here. Although I do agree with the
proposed importance, I am refraining from changing it because Charles is
already active on it.

Comment:

* I believe you interacted with the developers on some issues
(specifically, the first and last bug in your list); but there is no
comment on the bugs themselves showing any such events. It is always
good to record them, at the minimum in order to provide a history of
what happened.

I will draw from my personal experience with Krzysztof more than from
the bugs he provided.

* he is very active in #ubuntu-bugs, and other channels, and always
available to help.
* if unsure of an action, he does not hesitate in asking. I personally
find this very good.
* even if the bugs selected do not really show the breadth of his work,
my interaction with him *does* show it.

As such: +1.

..Carl..