heads up -- sound triaging training to come soon

All,

I chatted with Daniel Chen earlier today. He graciously accepted giving
a class on triaging sound bugs; given his schedule restrictions, this
class will probably happen either on Aug 29th, or on Aug 30th.

Daniel expects the class to last from about 75 to 90 minutes. This class
is geared to the experienced user/triager, but it is -- of course --
open to anyone willing.

We should have a firm date & time on Tuesday, August 25th. As soon as we
have it, I will send out an email to both -control and -bugsquad.

I understand that there are many other ways of spending the weekend, but
these were the only days Daniel is available in the next 30+ days (and,
in fact, I myself do not know if *I* will be traveling either, but
chances are I will travel on Sunday).

Thank you.

..Carl..