My application. Leo Jackson (lajjr)

BugControl,

1. Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?
I promise not to be rude, treat them like I want to be treated. Yes I signed the Code of Conduct https://edge.launchpad.net/~lajjr/+codesofconduct

2. Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and Bugs/Importance? Do you have any questions about that documentation?
I have read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and Bugs/Importance ? Question about these not at the moment.

3. What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash report bug before making it public? See Bugs/HowToTriage for more information.
Usually it depends what program crashed and what you were doing. After seeing these for some time I have found CC#s, SSN#, Bank info, Login info, passwords,
You can find many private items. I have seen medical records #'s, Medicare Group #'s, believe me there are items you can still list more of.

4. Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are interested in helping out with?
Packages yes groups oh yes.
Gnome, Inkscape, Packaging, Maintaining many packages, crushing bugs and creating patches.
Apport, Packaging, Checkbox, KDE, X mostly python related programs.

5. Please list of five or more bugs which you have triaged. These bugs should demonstrate your understanding of the triage process and how to properly handle bugs.

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/hardy-backports/+bug/401959
If all goes well it will be finished in the next day or so.

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/mago/+bug/385570

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/getdeb.net/+bug/393508

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-on-rails/+bug/415966

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apport/+bug/370158

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/checkbox/+bug/370346

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/jaunty-backports/+bug/401960

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/intrepid-backports/+bug/415678

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/baltix/+source/qgis/+bug/175992

If there is a bug in your list that does not have an importance indicate what importance you would give it after becoming a member of Ubuntu Bug Control.

If there is any other info please ask.

Thank You,

Leo Albert Jackson Jr
lajjr