Re: Offline Bug Crashes -- How do I report apport information when I reconnect?

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 11:40:04PM -0400, Jonathan Jesse wrote:
> Don't know if this is the best spot to post this, but I've been wondering
> lately when I experience a crash offline and apport kicks off, how do I
> report these bugs/crashes once I get back online?

You use the command apport-cli to file previous crash, or bug, reports.
For example, I experienced and X bug today and ssh'ed to the system
executed 'apport-cli xorg' and then choose to keep the report for later.
I then copied the resulting file to my laptop and used 'apport-cli
apport.xorg.R2kK2P.apport' to file the bug report.  The same thing will
work with crash files.

--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com