Re: Membership application

>> Do you have any questions about that documentation?
>
> Yes, if I'm the bug reporter and I provide the information asked of me,
> should I change the status back to "new" or let it stay at "incomplete"?

The reason it's set to incomplete in the first place is because it's
missing required information that the triager has hopefully requested.
 You can set it back to new once the information requested has been
added to the bug report.

> Triaging:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-media/+bug/429852
> (Suggested importance: wishlist)

Good interaction with the reporter.  Making an appropriate title is a
plus. Agree with wishlist

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/audacity/+bug/108213
> (Suggested importance: low)

Good interaction, not much triage here.  Since this bug has to deal
with an older version of ubuntu you may want to find out if it still
effects the reporter.

> These turned out to be invalid so they don't need importance to be set:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pulseaudio/+bug/437068

On the less intensive side, you will encounter bugs like this a lot.
It's still triage though!

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fluidsynth/+bug/347307

This one shows great work in interaction and triage.  Just as a
reminder, fix released means the packages that fix the bug have been
successfully added to the repositories and fix-committed means the
package is available that fixes the bug, but hasn't made it into the
repositories yet.

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/audacity/+bug/393248
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/freepats/+bug/320682
>
> Flamewar handling:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pulseaudio/+bug/410913

Flame Wars are all a part of the game in triage.  You did good not to
get annoyed yourself.

> Actual bug fixing:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gst-plugins-good0.10/+bug/426492

Great Work on this one.