Mentorship Request - sorbylpaulus

Hi,
I should introduce myself,I am Paul, I have been using Ubuntu since
Dapper Drake and think it is time I gave something  back to the
community. My main interest is in the multimedia aspect so I would
prefer to concentrate on the sound/video bugs.
I have offered help on issues in linuxquestions.org when someone has
posted a problem that I have also experienced and managed to solve (or
at least find a solution ).

Having read though all the info and volunteering for the Bug Squad, I
feel slightly out of my depth and would appreciate some help in getting
started.

My user ID is I believe sorbylpaulus.

I would really appreciate any help to get started.

Thanks

Paul

Follow ups