Re: Mentorship Request - sorbylpaulus

On Sun, 2009-10-11 at 00:19 +0100, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
> I should introduce myself,I am Paul, I have been using Ubuntu since
> Dapper Drake and think it is time I gave something  back to the
> community. My main interest is in the multimedia aspect so I would
> prefer to concentrate on the sound/video bugs.
> I have offered help on issues in linuxquestions.org when someone has
> posted a problem that I have also experienced and managed to solve (or
> at least find a solution ).
>
> Having read though all the info and volunteering for the Bug Squad, I
> feel slightly out of my depth and would appreciate some help in getting
> started.

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your interest and willingness to help out. We do
appreciate it.

I see you have already signed the Code of Conduct (CoC).

Given your area of interest, Mackenzie Morgan (IRC: maco,
https://edge.launchpad.net/~maco.m) has accepted mentoring you (and is
copied in this email). Please be aware that contacts via IRC are
preferred: irc.ubuntu.com, channel #ubuntu-bugs.

> My user ID is I believe sorbylpaulus.
>
> I would really appreciate any help to get started.

And we welcome you. Thank you for helping.

Cheers,