Re: Marc Randolph Bug Control Application

On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 01:18:14AM -0500, Marc Randolph wrote:

<snip>
> > #4 Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
> > interested in helping out with?
>
> I'm actually here at the suggestion of superm1 (Mario Limonciello),
> the maintainer of many mythtv related packages.  My first and main
> focus will be on the myth related projects under his supervision.  As
> time allows, I will be happy to help out on other projects where I can
> understand enough to actually be helpful (ref: case 2.B above).

When reviewing your bug reports I noticed that all of them had a
"Mythbuntu" project task and actually one didn't have an Ubuntu task at
all!  I'm really just curious about the work flow here.

Are bugs initially reported about an Ubuntu package and then a Mythbuntu
task opened?  How are the Mythbuntu tasks used?

Thanks,
--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com