Re: Mentor wanted...

Hi Andrew,

If there are any specific packages that you like to use and would like
to help triage let us know.  A great place to start would be reading
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage and understanding
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Importance and
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Status .

Once this is completed the best way to talk to all of us is in IRC at
irc.freenode.net .  Find me in channel #ubuntu-bugs as BCurtisWX and
if I'm not there, plenty of other people in there can tell you what to
do next.

If you have any other questions, or you are not having any luck
contacting people in #ubuntu-bugs feel free to e-mail me back at
bcurtiswx AT ubuntu DOT com

Happy Triaging!
~Brian