Mentor Request

Hello,

I have been using Ubuntu for the past year, and I want to give back to the
community.  I am quite tech-savy (I have been using various Linux distros
for about 5 years) and I seem to have a particular knack for identifying the
source of users' problems.  I am currently a UNR user who also uses his
netbook for some programming tasks (C++ and Python).

I have started trying to triage bug reports, but I think I could be doing a
better job.  I would be more than happy to help out in this hectic time.

Thanks,
Ben Root (WeatherGod)
ben.v.root@xxxxxxxxx