Mentorship Request - Aaron Sullivan

My name is Aaron I have read a little about getting involved in the
Ubuntu community. I'm not real sure where to get started at and was
hoping to have a mentor that could help me. I have been working with
linux for about 2 to 3 years starting with Fedora and Ubuntu. I have a
somewhat technical background that has helped me to learn quickly. I
have my Associates in Software Applications and Programming and am
currently working on my Bachelors in Information Security Systems. I
live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area just west of Fort Worth, I have
registered to attend the Developers Summit and look forward to gaining a
good deal of knowledge while in attendance. My launchpad I.D. is
launchpad.net/~a-s-techgeek. I want to give back to the linux community
and hope that I can help others while learning about the development
lifecycle.

Follow ups