Re: ansgar-43-1 wants to join

Hi,

I already replied to this mail a long time ago[8], but it didn't make it
to the list (mails from non-subscribers are silently discarded).
I forgot about it, and only recently came back to it.

Here is my original reply:

I (co)maintain several packages[1] in Debian and would like to look after
bugs filed for them in Ubuntu.  There are only a few bugs reported, so I
guess I won't do very much for now.

I have signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct and read the documents
mentioned in [2].  Most things don't look too different from Debian's
way, so I think I will be okay :-)  I'm not very familiar with things
different in Ubuntu, but as I'll mostly look after my own packages I
hope this won't be a large problem.

I have not yet done much bug triaging in Ubuntu, but did look after
several bugs in Debian (e.g. [3], [4], [5], [6], [7]).  In Ubuntu I did
so far at least
  mark 159777 as duplicate of 211775
  mark 211775 as #432361 in Debian's BTS
and some other similar changes.

In my opinion the importance of 211775 should be low.  While it is a
crash, it only occurs when leaving the game anyway.  So it is more of a
cosmetic problem.

On to the remaining questions:

> 1. Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to
>    you or Ubuntu?  Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?

Yes.  I have signed the Code of Conduct.

> 3) What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash
> report bug before making it public?  See Bugs/HowToTriage[1] for more
> information.

It should not contain any private information, e.g. encryption keys,
passwords or other personal data.

My Launchpad account is `ansgar-43-1'.

Regards,
Ansgar