Re: Odd Firefox+encryptfs bug

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 9:45 PM, Benjamin Root <ben.v.root@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I got a bug here that has gone over my head.  It is a performance issue with
> Firefox and encrypted file systems.  I only have very limited experience
> with encrypted file systems and I need to pass this one off to someone who
> is more knowledgeable in this.  The reporter seems to be quite proficient in
> linux.
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.5/+bug/470016

I added a comment and opened an ecryptfs task. I left them in a "New"
status as I'm not really familiar with if an strace is or isn't the
right kind of information here, but hopefully an ecryptfs dev will
know and can mark it as Incomplete or Confirmed/Triaged as
appropriate.

Thanks for bringing this up!

--
Michael Rooney